Welcome to RCP Mail 2.0
The RCP Mail example shows its age. Many new and useful features have been added to the Eclipse Platform since the example was written, and it is time to take the example to new levels. RCP Mail 2.0 will bring the example up to date by adopting some of the more interesting new APIs developed since the original RCP Mail example was written.
In particular, it will show the following:
- How to use the new Commands API to contribute to menus, toolbars, and context menus, and how to create key bindings.
- How to use the Common Navigator to show tree-shaped data structures that are not workspace resources.
- How to use the data binding framework to make the UI code easier to write, and easier to test.
The RCP Mail 2.0 Team
EclipseCon 2009 Tutorial
You can download the latest version of the tutorial projects (the final version is rcpmail-99) and the EclipseCon 2009 slides here.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.